kokilaben hospital opd experience 26.10.2021

Not too crowded.
Registration counter tokens not showing in the tv screen.
Only 2 reps doing payment.
Took 10 minutes.so pretty efficient.

Appointment was for 12.45.
Doctor s.w sees me at 1.15 .

He was in such a hurry . totally disappointing.i feel unless you have a heart attack don't go an see any cardiologist at kokilaben hospital.you can see many negative reviews.
So he did not check all my reports told me do ecg and stress test.

Had no explanation or solution for my high crp (I think I it due to my teeth infection and shoulder tear ma inybe?)

Who do I see for high crp???

It is better to see doctors like Shruti Sharma and dr santosh nagare than doctors at kokilaben hospital for high triglycerides etc. This is my view .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy family bandra west opd timings

suburban diagnostics testing packages mumbai